Some Android devices require you to download a certificate in order to join any wireless enterprise network.
How do I know if I need a certificate?
- During step 4 in the article that explains how to get your Android online Android Users: How to add your Android phone to the internet Under CA Certificate > Select Do Not Validate. If you do not see the "Do not Validate" option, that means your phone requires you to download our Wi-Fi certificate.
Here's how to download and install the certificate:
1. On the bottom of this article, find he LS-Generic-Root.crt certificate file for you to download.
2. Once the download is complete > Tap Open
- Under Certificate Name: We recommend entering the name of the Coworking space
- Select the option to use it only for WiFi
- Tap Ok
Note: Now to log onto the Wi-Fi network, you'll follow the same instructions found on the link below, except you will be prompted to add in a domain which is radius.lionstripe.com
4. Once done, you can now log onto the Wi-Fi following the step-by-step instructions on Android Users: How to add your Android phone to the internet.