- Short term users can get online by scanning the QR Code or entering the password manually printed below the QR Code.
- Hot desk users can also be issued username and passwords, instructions below.
If a hot dest users or guest wants to log in using a username and password
1. Log into the Lionstripe Dashboard
2. On the lefthand panel, hover over the second icon to expand the Network AccessControl options. Then click on All Mappings.
4. Under User name:
- For a user that will be issued a username and password, type in their email address.
- If the hot desk user has an older device that does not support email credentials, type in the mac address.
5. Under Location: Select the property you are giving the user access to
6. Under Type:
- Select Wireless to provide wireless access (most common for your users)
7. Under package,
- Users being issued a username and password credential, select Email - Guest
- Users/devices accessing the network via a mac address, select MAC - Guest
8. Click Add.
Now you need to provide the user their credentials via email or by you the Admin entering the information for them. Click here for instructions on how to send passwords.