To generate a one time password (2FA) please reach out to your company's administrator and request a OTA Authentication reset email for Lionstripe.
- Open the email Subject line: Lionstripe Authenticator and click on the Reset OTP button (note: this link is only good for 24 hours)
- Make sure the URL has a padlock and the domain is showing as datacamo.net.
- Enter your email address and click Verify. Your new password will automatically be added to your clipboard so you can copy and paste it where ever you need to use it.
The next page will display a QR code for you to scan using your company approved OTP/2fA authenticator App.
On your mobile device, Scan the QR code to generate a code for Lionstripe.
Tip: If using Google Authenticator:
- Tap on the “+” sign at the bottom right hand corner of the app.
- Tap on Scan a QR Code
- After you scan the QR Code in the Authenticator App, you will see a code displayed from “Lionstripe (your email address).
If you need the One Time Password to log onto your VPN:
- Open the OpenVPN Client App and enter the 6 digit code you see for Lionstripe.
- Click on Send. For your security, you'll need to get a code from your authenticator app every time you want to connect to the VPN.