Your device should default to the secure network but if it is not for some reason, we recommend going into your advanced network settings and removing the registration network from your known wireless network list.
Articles in this section
- How do I log into the secure wireless network?
- How do I switch wireless networks?
- If I forget my password can I recover it?
- Do I have to get a new username and password every time I log on?
- Why do I keep connecting automatically to the registration network instead of the secure network?
- Why do I get a “not-trusted” certificate warning when I log in on my phone?
- Why don’t I get to pick my username and password?
- Are wired connections the same as wireless connections?