Yes and no. Wired connections are separated from other devices similarly to wireless connections but the login credentials are stored in a cookie. So, if you clear your cookies on a wired computer you will need to register the machine again.
Articles in this section
- How do I log into the secure wireless network?
- How do I switch wireless networks?
- If I forget my password can I recover it?
- Do I have to get a new username and password every time I log on?
- Why do I keep connecting automatically to the registration network instead of the secure network?
- Why do I get a “not-trusted” certificate warning when I log in on my phone?
- Why don’t I get to pick my username and password?
- Are wired connections the same as wireless connections?