If you've successfully installed your DataCamo router and now your internet is suddenly not working, please continue reading below. However, if you were not able to get your internet to work during the installation process, please check WiFi not working after setup.
Here are a few things to try:
- Please check your connection from a different device to ensure the issue is not device specific. We've put some measures in place so you can identify if the issue is related to our network or your home internet connection.
- Reboot your router, cable modem and DataCamo router.
- Ensure cables are plugged in correctly and fit snuggly into the router/cable ports.
- Using your mobile phone, log on to your cellular network (3G or 4G) and click here to log into your DataCamo dashboard. You can always check the status of our network by going to Settings > Status.
- If there is an issue with our network, you will see a notification when you log in that will inform you about the issue.
- If DataCamo is not having an issue, please contact your ISP to further troubleshoot your connection.